Here's an idea..... boil up some arborio rice, cool it, spread on seaweed, pop in some chicken / prawns and avocado and wrap up! For my fussy kids, I use corn crumbs instead of seaweed.... well, they're not fussy overall, but I did neglect to introduce seaweed by 18 months! Who would think of that one?

Here's one of my secrets..... gotta take a plate but nothing to take and too late to cook? Spread some honey thinly on bread, cover with a variety of sprinkles and cut out with a cookie cutter.... kids love em and they're actually healthier than biscuits!

...now I'm starving!!! ;D
2 comments:
Yum! I love avocado rolls and those cookies looks so pretty!
Yum Yum, The first one looks like nice and healthy! I love sushi but my husband likes boring food :P Great to have a chat to you today, I was thinking we should come and visit you esp. if ur hubby is going to be away sometime we should keep you company :) You got me all inspired to eat healthily last time but it wore off :P
Post a Comment